350mm RP Graphite Electrode
Graphite electrode can also be called artificial graphite electrode, refers to petroleum coke, needle coke as raw material, coal pitch as binder, after raw material calcination, crushing grinding, batching, mixing, molding, roasting, impregnation, graphitization and mechanical processing and made of a high-temperature graphite conductive material.
According to the difference of raw materials and physical and chemical indicators of finished products, graphite electrodes are divided into ordinary power graphite electrode (RP), high power graphite electrode (HP) and ultra-high power graphite electrode (UHP).
350mm RP Graphite Electrode application
(1) Electric furnace steelmaking is a large user of graphite electrode. The output of eAF steel in China accounts for about 18% of the output of crude steel, and the graphite electrode used in steelmaking accounts for 70% ~ 80% of the total amount of graphite electrode. Electric furnace steelmaking is the use of graphite electrode into the furnace current, the use of electric extremes and charge between the arc generated by the high temperature heat source to smelting.
(2) Used for mineral thermal electric furnace mineral thermal electric furnace is mainly used for the production of industrial silicon and yellow phosphorus, which is characterized by the lower part of the conductive electrode buried in the charge, forming an arc in the charge layer, and using the heat energy emitted by the resistance of the charge itself to heat the charge, which requires higher current density mineral thermal electric furnace needs graphite electrode.
(3) For resistance furnace
The graphitization furnace for the production of graphite products, the melting furnace for melting glass and the electric furnace for the production of silicon carbide belong to the resistance furnace. The material in the furnace is both the heating resistance and the heating object. Usually, the conductive graphite electrode is embedded in the furnace wall at the end of the resistance furnace, and the graphite electrode is used for the discontinuous consumption here.
(4) For the preparation of special-shaped graphite products
The blank graphite electrode is also used for processing various crucible, mold, boat and heating body and other special-shaped graphite products.
Application of different graphite electrodes:
1. Compared with high power and ultra-high power graphite electrodes, the current carrying capacity of ordinary power graphite electrodes is lower. This regular power electrode is mainly used in electric arc furnaces for steel making, silicon making and yellow phosphorus refining.
2. High-power graphite electrodes, mainly used in electric arc furnaces and ladle furnaces for the manufacture of non-ferrous metals and low- and medium-grade steels.
3. Ultra-high power graphite electrodes are mainly used in large-capacity electric arc furnace steelmaking processes and ladle refining furnaces. UHP electrodes are impregnated with special pitch in the furnace to increase their strength and density.
If you are looking for furnace electrodes supplied directly by graphite electrode factory, welcome to choose KFCC. With on-demand product design and manufacturing and careful after-sales service, our RP graphite electrodes have gained high reputation from customers all over the world. Sincerely hope to cooperate with you!
Advantage of arc furnace electrodes from KFCC:
1. Low consumption, more durable
2. Advanced production technology and strong technical force
3. More than 20 years of factory and customized experience
4. Strict quality control from raw materials to finished products
5. Obtained ISO 9001 ISO 14001 certification and new type patent certificate
6. RP/HP/UHP graphite electrodes with a diameter of 75-700mm are available or customized according to your needs.
7. Exported to Russia, the United States, Europe, Vietnam, Australia, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Iran and other countries and regions around the world.
Havw an inquiry
What We Offer